Whether you call them illegal aliens or illegal immigrants, it doesn’t change America’s ongoing illegal immigration border crisis. The Biden administration today ordered agencies in the federal government to immediately cease using the term “illegal alien” and “illegal immigrant” to “non-citizen or migrant” and “undocumented”.
While the terms have changed, the manuals are updated and protocols are implemented, thousands of illegal, whatever you want to identify them as, are coming across the border daily and being sent out into border towns with little more than the clothes on their backs.
Biden announced his plans to ban the terms hours after taking his oath of office.
In January, Biden announced his plan to overturn the legislative branch, ordering them to remove the words “Illegal Alien” from their laws, existing, pending, and future. Biden sent an immigration bill to Congress on Thursday seeking to drop the phrase from the books. The new word for illegal aliens will be “noncitizen”.
- Get the latest news from the Biden Border Crisis on the Shore News Network’s Biden Border Crisis News page.
- 11-year-old immigrant boy rescued after losing consciousness in Arizona desert after crossing borderYUMA, Ariz. – Wellton Border Patrol agents intercepted a group of five migrants in the desert Tuesday morning and found themselves in the
- Two Human Traffickers Heading to prison after leaving Illegal aliens in 100 degree trailerLAREDO, TEXAS – A 28-year-old Laredoan has been ordered to federal prison for conspiring to transport illegal aliens, announced Acting U.S. Attorney
- Border patrol agents stop one million dollars in meth, cocaine and prescription pillsLAREDO, Texas—U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), Office of Field Operations (OFO) officers intercepted hard narcotics with an estimated street value of
- 2,000 pounds of cocaine intercepted from the Dominican RepublicAGUADILLA, Puerto Rico—Air and Marine Operations (AMO) marine units intercepted Saturday a 25-foot “yola” type vessel in which three men from the
- 24 Immigrants found in train grain hopperEDINBURG, Texas – Rio Grande Valley Sector (RGV) Border Patrol agents apprehended 24 migrants in a train grain hopper in Robstown, near Corpus