Jericho, NY – Nathan’s Famous, Inc., the American tradition serving New York favorites for more than 100 years, announced today its partnership with Ghost Kitchen Brands (GKB). The partnership with Nathan’s Famous and Wings of New York, Nathan’s recently launched virtual kitchen brand, will help Nathan’s continue to bring their new menu to consumers across US and Canada with 60 non-traditional locations to the U.S. and 40 to Canada by the end of 2021. Many of these new kitchens will live inside Walmart stores offering some seating, and all locations included in the deal will offer carry-out and third-party delivery.
“We’re excited to continue our expansion across the US and Canada, and this partnership with Ghost Kitchen Brands grows our footprint even more,” states James Walker, Senior Vice President, Restaurants. “We look forward to beginning this journey with GKB in their current kitchens and cities, with hopes of continued expansion over the coming years.”
Ghost Kitchen Brands will be selling Nathan’s Famous new menu as well as their recently launched Wings of New York virtual kitchen concept in their kitchens, with plans to grow up to 150 new locations by next year.
“We are thrilled to partner with Nathan’s Famous, an iconic brand synonymous with American tradition and the flavor of New York,” said George Kottas, Founder and CEO of Ghost Kitchen Brands. “As we continue to grow and reinvent the restaurant industry with our unique restaurant concept, we take pride in helping iconic brands scale to reach and serve more customers, allowing customizations and combinations with other brands, all in the convenience of one order.”
For fans in the US, they will be able to order Nathan’s menu items such as the brand’s world-famous hot dogs and crinkle cut fries, the NY Cheesesteak by Pat LaFrieda, as well as the brands new line of premium burgers and fried chicken sandwiches, as well as the Wings of New York wings and tenders a la carte, wings and French fry combos and Harlem-style chicken and waffles. Canadian consumers will now have a sampling of Nathan’s Famous menu at their fingertips.
To learn more Nathan’s Famous, visit www.nathansfamous.com.
Source: (Restaurant News Release)
- One Bite, Dave Portnoy review Panera’s flatbread pizzaOkay Frankie, let’s review chain franchise pizza. That’s what happened this week when Dave Portnoy reviewed Panera’s flatbread pizza. Portnoy ended up
- Drunk man assaulted police officers with his colostomy bag at Kid Rock’s restaurantNASHVILLE, TN – Nashville Metro Police Department officers have announced the arrest of Nicholas Newhart after attacking police officers with his colostomy
- New wood fire pizza franchise coming to OmahaSmokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza, the fastest growing wood-fired pizza franchise in the US, has announced the opening of its first Nebraska location.
- Mediterranean humus and pita restaurant opening in North HollywoodThe Hummus & Pita Co., one of the fastest-growing Mediterranean concepts in the U.S., has announced its flagship location for all of
- Hawaiian style poke bowls coming to TampaTampa, FL – Island Fin Poke, a fast casual restaurant famous for its Hawaiian style build-your-own poké bowls, is announcing the opening of its