Virginia Beach, VA – North-Carolina based Outer Banks Boil Company, a new takeout and catering franchise that specializes in signature seafood boils, is bringing their brand to Virginia Beach. The new location at 1253 Nimmo Pkwy, Suite 113, is conveniently located to serve Sandbridge, oceanfront and the greater Virginia Beach market.
Long-time friends and business partners, Kyle Vrhovac, Parker Byrd and Evan Verbeek are no strangers to the Outer Banks Boil Company concept. Byrd and Vrhovac own the Charlottesville location and Verbeek wanted to join in on the fun. With the Virginia Beach ocean front, the trio is eager to introduce the tourists and locals to their savory offerings.
“Kyle and I first stumbled across an Outer Banks Boil Company when we were searching for rental homes in the Outer Banks and my whole life I have been brought up around the making of seafood boils. Being able to be our own bosses while serving a community we resonate with is a lot of work but a whole lot of fun is involved too,” said Byrd.
So what exactly is a boil and how does it work?
Jumbo shrimp, spicy andouille sausage, red bliss potatoes, corn on the cob and sweet Vidalia onions are layered, seasoned to perfection, and expertly steamed together in a boiling pot of spiced water. Seafood such as snow crab legs, clams, mussels, scallops and lobster tails can also be added, in addition to local favorites depending on store location. For non-seafood fans, Outer Banks Boil Company also offers pulled pork barbecue, coleslaw, cornbread muffins and key lime pie for dessert.
When cooking is complete, all the yummy goodness is dropped onto a table fully equipped with a table cloth, plates, forks, knives, and all the other essential utensils and fix-ins for an Outer Banks Boil Company signature seafood boil.
In addition to the above catering option, there are two other ways to enjoy an Outer Banks Boil Company signature seafood boil: Takeout and Special Events.
- You Steam – Takeout: Outer Banks Boil Company “Best POT TO-GO” provides customers with the opportunity to experience a signature seafood boil without the full-service catering.
- Special Events: From rehearsal dinners and wedding receptions to birthday celebrations, family reunions and corporate events, Outer Banks Boil Company makes any event one to remember. The company also works with beverage based venues such as breweries, wineries and cideries to provide a food component to enhance their events.
“Our convenient concept allows locals and tourists alike to get a taste of the Outer Banks, in Virginia Beach,” said Verbeek. “We invite any and all to take advantage of the restaurant-like experience in the comfort of their own home.”
For more information about Outer Banks Boil Company, visit www.outerbanksboilcompany.com.
Source: (Restaurant News Release)
- Dunkin Donuts employee punched and killed customer for racial slurTAMPA, FL – An African American employee of Dunkin Donuts has been arrested after he punched a customer who uttered a racial
- Pickleball themed restaurant with courts opening this summer in Fort WorthFort Worth, TX – Fort Worth will have a new place to eat, drink and be active beginning late summer. Courtside Kitchen, located
- KFC hiring 20,000 new workers nationwideKFC announced strong Q1 earnings results last week, as customers increasingly chose the comfort and convenience of drive-thru, carry-out, and delivery of
- Wolfnights coming to Midtown ManhattanNew York, NY – Wolfnights, the hottest gourmet wrap concept in New York City, signed the lease for a new location at 40 West
- On the Border is now on the menu in AlpharettaNearly 40 years ago, three friends (and probably some shots of tequila) led to a brilliant idea – to share fresh, Border-style