BIRMINGHAM, AL – Hungry Howie’s Pizza, the originator of Flavored Crust pizza, has opened its newest location in Birmingham.
The new Hungry Howie’s in Birmingham, AL will be Falgun Patel’s first location. Falgun has a background in business administration from Bevill State Community College and experience operating gas stations and multiple convenience stores with his family. After 15 years in the family business, Falgun wanted to get involved in the restaurant business and researched available franchising opportunities. After learning about Hungry Howie’s successful franchise business model and connecting with their company values, Falgun chose to start his franchising journey with Hungry Howie’s in Alabama and hopes to open more locations in the future.
“It’s exciting to start my franchising journey with Hungry Howie’s,” said franchisee Falgun Patel. “Everyone loves pizza, but Hungry Howie’s concept takes their products to the next level with high-quality Flavored Crust pizzas with a side of excellent customer service. As a longtime resident in Alabama, I look forward to creating a strong fan base and becoming involved within my community.”
“We’re excited to have Falgun join the Hungry Howie’s family and open our 15th location in Alabama,” said Jennifer Jackson, Vice President of Development at Hungry Howie’s. “Alabama is a great market for us, and we look forward to seeing Falgun’s success as well as continuing to grow our fan base within the state.”
The brand will continue to implement health and safety preventative measures recommended by the CDC. It is standard practice across all Hungry Howie’s locations, including mask and glove requirements, frequent washing of hands with soap, disinfecting frequently touched surfaces and mandatory food safety and sanitation procedures. The health and safety of customers and employees is the top priority at Hungry Howie’s Pizza.
Hungry Howie’s Birmingham store is located at 1676 Montclair Rd. Irondale, AL 35210. Hours of operation are Sunday through Thursday from 11AM to 10PM, Friday and Saturday from 11AM to Midnight. For more information on Hungry Howie’s, please call 205.829.1122 or visit www.hungryhowies.com.
- Dunkin Donuts employee punched and killed customer for racial slurTAMPA, FL – An African American employee of Dunkin Donuts has been arrested after he punched a customer who uttered a racial
- Pickleball themed restaurant with courts opening this summer in Fort WorthFort Worth, TX – Fort Worth will have a new place to eat, drink and be active beginning late summer. Courtside Kitchen, located
- KFC hiring 20,000 new workers nationwideKFC announced strong Q1 earnings results last week, as customers increasingly chose the comfort and convenience of drive-thru, carry-out, and delivery of
- Wolfnights coming to Midtown ManhattanNew York, NY – Wolfnights, the hottest gourmet wrap concept in New York City, signed the lease for a new location at 40 West
- On the Border is now on the menu in AlpharettaNearly 40 years ago, three friends (and probably some shots of tequila) led to a brilliant idea – to share fresh, Border-style