When you think of places to take your mother for dinner or lunch on Mother’s Day, Hooters probably isn’t high on that list. This year, Hooters is trying to make itself a Mother’s Day destination for moms and their sons by offering free wings…and breasts?
Hooters, the original American wing joint, invites all guests to celebrate mom with 10 free Boneless Wings with the purchase of any 10 wings at participating locations nationwide on Sunday, May 9, in honor of Mother’s Day. The offer is dine-in only so it’s the perfect time to give back to all special moms in your life with a visit to Hooters.
Hooters offers more flavors, sauces and taste with an unbeatable line-up, featuring its Smoked Wings, Roasted Wings and everyday classics such as Original-Style Breaded Wings, Naked Wings, Daytona Beach-Style Wings, Bacon Wrapped Wings and Boneless Wings. To amp up your experience, customize Hooters world-famous wings in your favorite of 14 craveable sauces, like Hooters Chipotle Honey or Spicy Garlic, or one of five dry rubs including Texas BBQ, Caribbean Jerk or Garlic Habanero.
Hooters Mother’s Day offer is dine-in only at participating locations across the U.S. on Sunday, May 9, 2021 only, and cannot be combined with any other discount or promotional offer.
In an effort to ensure the ultimate guest experience, Hooters has successfully and widely implemented a number of protocols around proper food safety, sanitation, staff training on health policies and much more.
To find your nearest Hooters location, visit Hooters.com.
- Dunkin Donuts employee punched and killed customer for racial slurTAMPA, FL – An African American employee of Dunkin Donuts has been arrested after he punched a customer who uttered a racial
- Pickleball themed restaurant with courts opening this summer in Fort WorthFort Worth, TX – Fort Worth will have a new place to eat, drink and be active beginning late summer. Courtside Kitchen, located
- KFC hiring 20,000 new workers nationwideKFC announced strong Q1 earnings results last week, as customers increasingly chose the comfort and convenience of drive-thru, carry-out, and delivery of
- Wolfnights coming to Midtown ManhattanNew York, NY – Wolfnights, the hottest gourmet wrap concept in New York City, signed the lease for a new location at 40 West
- On the Border is now on the menu in AlpharettaNearly 40 years ago, three friends (and probably some shots of tequila) led to a brilliant idea – to share fresh, Border-style