Man saved after choking on chicken parm in Jersey diner

/

A New Jersey man was saved after choking on a chicken parmesan sandwich at the Empire Diner, Inside Edition Reports

“A New Jersey man is thankful to be alive today after choking on food at his favorite diner. Joe Moore was enjoying chicken parmesan at Empire Diner when he bit off a little bit more than he could chew. Moore is seen in distress in surveillance video of the incident. Then, the owner, Dervis Akturk, noticed what was happening and sprang into action, performing the Heimlich maneuver, which he learned as a hospitality major in college.” – YouTube.

“All I wanted to do was save his life,” Akturk told Inside Edition.

Breaking News:  Suspect charged for series of home burglaries in Chatham