NEW YORK, NY – New York socialist Democrat Sandy “AOC” Cortez has come under fire after she wore a designer dress to a high profile Hollywood gala wearing a dress that said “Tax the Rich”.
It turns out, the designer of that dress is a tax cheat who doesn’t remit employee payroll taxes to the government after deducting those taxes from her employees’ paychecks.
The New York Post reports Designer Aurora James is a ‘tax deadbeat’.
“The company racked up three open tax warrants in New York state for failing to withhold income taxes from employees’ paychecks totaling $14,798, the state Department of Taxation and Finance told The Post. The debts — which were incurred before the pandemic — stem from 2018 and 2019. The company has been hit with 15 warrants in total since 2015,’ the Post reported.
AOC is now facing two ethics violations for accepting an invitation to the private $35,000 per head extravaganza in violation of Congressional ethics rules against the receipt of gifts.
- AOC facing ethics complaint after accepted $35,000 ticket to Met Gala
- Ocasio-Cortez Hit With Second Ethics Complaint Over ‘Tax The Rich’ Met Gala Appearance
- Self Hating Capitalist AOC Making Big Bank From “Tax the Rich” Merch and Kevin O’Leary Wants in on the Action
- Ocasio-Cortez’s Attendance At Lavish Met Gala Draws Ethics Complaint
- Rebellious AOC attends $30k Met Gala to protest the rich as BLM protesters clashed with police outside
In a video released by AOC, staffers and entourage are seen fawning over her in her dress while they are all wearing masks, but she is not.