OLD TOWN, FL – On January 13, 2022, Deputies with the Dixie County Sheriff’s Office arrested Hope Donahue, a 73-year-old Old Town Resident, for Unlawful Sexual Activity with Minors.
Donahue’s arrest was a result of a previous investigation that began on December 28, 2021, when a juvenile came to the Dixie County Sheriff’s Office and reported that they had been romantically involved with Donahue for over a year. At the completion of the investigation, a warrant was issued for Donahue’s arrest. The patrol division assisted by apprehending Donahue. Sexual Activity with Certain Minors is a Felony of the second degree, which, if convicted can hold a prison term of up to 15 years.
You might also like these stories
- One Killed, Nine Shot Including One Juvenile in Two Baltimore Shootings
- Son Shoots Mom on Mother’s Day over Over Xbox Controller
- Singer Says NYC Jewish Museum that Canceled Ron DeSantis Event was Wrong
- Former Sheriff’s Deputy Crashed Weddings, Stole Gifts
- Police Trying to Identify Streaker Caught on Camera in Ocean County