WASHINGTON COURT HOUSE, OHIO – Jodi Phillips of Washington Court House won $20,000 playing the Ohio Lottery Scratch-Off, Million Dollar Mega Multiplier.
After mandatory state and federal taxes totaling 28 percent, Phillips will receive $14,400.
She purchased her winning ticket at Flagway #2, located at 915 E Market St in Washington Court House.
Million Dollar Mega Multiplier is a $10 scratch-off with a top prize of $1,000,000. As of February 7, 2022, there are four top prizes remaining in the game. To learn more about Million Dollar Mega Multiplier and the entire lineup of Ohio Lottery Scratch-Offs, click here.
The Ohio Lottery has contributed more than $29 billion to education since 1974. For more information about the Ohio Lottery and its contribution to education, visit www.ohiolottery.com/supportingeducation.
Here are our latest stories about other lottery winners
- Retired woman wins $50k Pick 5 drawing, will help her family out
- Tallahassee woman wins $1 million in lottery scratch off
- $50,000 scratch-off ticket sold in Walkersville
- Lucky sevens drawn in New Jersey Pick 3 lottery
- Lucky New Jersey lottery retailer sells back to back big winning tickets on same day