YOUNGSTOWN, OHIO – Joseph Parker of Youngstown won the top prize of $150,000 on the Ohio Lottery Scratch-Off, Lady Luck.
After mandatory state and federal taxes totaling 28 percent, Parker will receive $108,000.
He purchased his winning ticket at Gateway Gas Mart, located at 2732 Glenwood Ave in Youngstown.
Lady Luck is a $5 scratch-off with a top prize of $150,000. As of February 7, 2022, there are two top prizes remaining in the game. To learn more about Lady Luck and the entire lineup of Ohio Lottery Scratch-Offs, click here.
The Ohio Lottery has contributed more than $29 billion to education since 1974. For more information about the Ohio Lottery and its contribution to education, visit www.ohiolottery.com/supportingeducation.
Here are our latest stories about other lottery winners
- A record-breaking winning lottery ticket was sold this weekend in Philadelphia
- Two winning tickets sold in Take 5 evening drawing
- Check your tickets: $500k lottery winner sold in Union County
- Winning Powerball lottery ticket sold in Gloucester County
- $3.7 million lottery ticket sold in Jersey City