DALLAS, TX – On Thursday, February 10, 2022 at approximately 10:08 p.m., Dallas Police Officers responded to a shooting call at the Executive Inn Motel located at 12670 E. Northwest Highway room #314. Upon arrival, officers made contact with the complainant, a 44-year-old White male, who made the dying declaration that he had been shot by his neighbor. Dallas Fire and Rescue responded to the scene and transported the complainant to an area hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.
The suspect, Brandon Martin, a 41-year-old Black male, ran away from the offense location, and was apprehended a short time later by officers at the scene. The complainant and suspect had been having an on-going dispute, as a result of a noise complaint of the complainant’s dogs barking. The suspect has been arrested and charged with the offense of murder. Next of kin has been notified.
- NJEA President Blames Guns After Teacher Left Door Open in Texas School Shooting
- Police Arrest Former Boyfriend in South Jersey Car Wash Murder
- College Pitcher Tackled Player After Hitting Go-Ahead Home Run
- Fugitive wanted for assault in Alexandria captured by Marshals in Texas
- Three Dallas Cops Injured When Wanted Felon Rammed Patrol Cars After Shootout