TRENTON, NJ– The Pick-6 drawing on February 10 produced seven winners of $4,850 for matching five out of six white balls drawn. Three of those tickets were purchased with XTRA, multiplying the prizes to $9,700.
The winning numbers for the Thursday, February 10, drawing were: 05, 18, 23, 26, 27 and 33. The XTRA Multiplier was: 02. By adding XTRA for an additional $1.00 per play, winners are able to multiply their non-jackpot prizes by the XTRA number drawn. The $2.4 million drawing will be held Monday, February 14, 2022.
Here are our latest stories about other lottery winners
- Lucky New York CASH4LIFE Ticket Wins $1,000 a Week for Life
- Jersey Cash 5 Ticket Wins $100K in Camden County
- $150K Winning Powerball Ticket Purchased in Middlesex County
- Jersey Cash 5 Ticket Wins $726K in Ocean County
- Monopoly 25X Scratch-Off wins $50,000