BOSTON, MA – On Friday February 4, 2022, members of the Boston Police Auto Theft Unit seized approximately 50 dirt bikes and other all-terrain vehicles from a self-storage facility in the area of 44 Lochedale Road in Roslindale. These seizures came as a result of a coordinated investigation involving the Seekonk, MA, Police Department, Boston Fire Department HAZMAT Unit, City of Boston Inspectional Services along with other specialized BPD Units.
- Body of Missing Sturbridge Man Found by Park Ranger at Quabbin Reservoir
- Man Stabbed to Death in Downtown Boston
- Female Massachusetts State Trooper Killed While Helping Disabled Motorist
- Boston Police Cadets Graduate in Ceremony at Hyde Park
- Boston Man Sentenced for Fraud Conspiracy