CANTON, OHIO – Mary Misner of Canton won the top prize of $500,000 on the Ohio Lottery Scratch-Off, Moneybag Multiplier.
After mandatory state and federal taxes totaling 28 percent, Misner will receive $360,000.
She purchased her winning ticket at Fishers Food #2, located at 4401 W Tuscarawas St in Canton.
Moneybag Multiplier is a $10 scratch-off with a top prize of $500,000. As of February 14, 2022, there are three top prizes remaining in the game. To learn more about Moneybag Multiplier and the entire lineup of Ohio Lottery Scratch-Offs, click here.
The Ohio Lottery has contributed more than $29 billion to education since 1974. For more information about the Ohio Lottery and its contribution to education, visit www.ohiolottery.com/supportingeducation.
Here are our latest stories about other lottery winners
- Lucky New York CASH4LIFE Ticket Wins $1,000 a Week for Life
- Jersey Cash 5 Ticket Wins $100K in Camden County
- $150K Winning Powerball Ticket Purchased in Middlesex County
- Jersey Cash 5 Ticket Wins $726K in Ocean County
- Monopoly 25X Scratch-Off wins $50,000