MIDDLETOWN, PENNSYLVANIA – A Pennsylvania Lottery jackpot-winning Match 6 Lotto ticket worth $2.16 million was sold in Luzerne County from the Sunday, March 6 drawing.
According to the Pennsylvania Lottery, “The ticket correctly matched all six winning numbers, 10-16-23-34-37-41, to win the $2.16 million jackpot prize, less applicable withholding. Hazle Mini Mart, 1136 State Route 940, Hazle Township, earns a $10,000 bonus for selling the big winning ticket.”
Pennsylvania Lottery players are always reminded to check every ticket every time.
Here are our latest stories about other lottery winners
- Rolling Cash 5 Jackpot Won in Burgoon
- $2 Million Match 6 Jackpot Shared By Three Tickets
- $3 Million Lucky Scratch-Off Sold on Philadelphia
- Cash 5 With Quick Cash $1.4 Million Jackpot Sold In Lehigh County
- Three NJ Powerball Tickets Win $50K