TRENTON, NJ – A Mega Millions ticket from New York won the $126 Million Mega Millions jackpot. The cash value for the ticket was $84.5 million.
There was another ticket that matched four of the five white balls and won $10K. The winning ticket was sold at Walmart on West Main Street in Freehold.
Lottery officials stated, “In addition to the third-tier prize won, 13 players matched four of the five white balls drawn making each ticket worth $500. Two of those tickets were purchased with the Megaplier option, multiplying the prizes to $1,500. Moreover, 24,381 other New Jersey players took home $109,776 in prizes ranging from $2 to $600. The winning numbers for the Tuesday, March 8, drawing were: 07, 18, 38, 58, and 64. The Gold Mega Ball was 24, and the Megaplier Multiplier was 03.”
The Mega Millions jackpot resets to $20 million for the new drawing on Friday, March 11.
Here are our latest stories about other lottery winners
- TAKE 5 $9K Ticket Sold In Nineveh and Long Beach
- TAKE 5 $35K Ticket Sold in The Bronx
- Middlesex County Powerball Ticket Wins $2 Million
- Lucky New York CASH4LIFE Ticket Wins $1,000 a Week for Life
- Jersey Cash 5 Ticket Wins $100K in Camden County