MANHATTAN, NEW YORK – Two lucky TAKE 5 players won $21,732 for the April 2nd drawing.
The Manhattan ticket was sold at Tramway Convenience located at 1147 2nd Avenue, and the South Dayton ticket was sold at South Dayton Supermarket located at 303 Pine Street.
According to lottery officials, “TAKE 5 numbers are drawn from a field of one through 39. The drawing is televised twice daily at 2:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. Winning tickets at all prize levels may be cashed up to one year from the date of the drawing.”
Here are our latest stories about other lottery winners
- Lucky New York CASH4LIFE Ticket Wins $1,000 a Week for Life
- Jersey Cash 5 Ticket Wins $100K in Camden County
- $150K Winning Powerball Ticket Purchased in Middlesex County
- Jersey Cash 5 Ticket Wins $726K in Ocean County
- Monopoly 25X Scratch-Off wins $50,000