BROOKLYN, NEW YORK – One lucky Brooklyn TAKE 5 player won the top-prize ticket for the April 4th TAKE 5 drawing.
The $40,470.50 ticket was bought at Bayridge RX located on 3rd Avenue in Brooklyn.
According to Lottery Officials, “TAKE 5 players with midday and evening draws on the same ticket must check their numbers at nylottery.ny.gov to determine if they have the winning numbers for the corresponding midday or evening drawing.
TAKE 5 numbers are drawn from a field of one to 39. The drawing is televised twice daily at 2:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. A Lottery draw game prize of any amount may be claimed up to one year from the date of the drawing.”
Here are our latest stories about other lottery winners
- TAKE 5 $35K Ticket Sold in The Bronx
- Middlesex County Powerball Ticket Wins $2 Million
- Lucky New York CASH4LIFE Ticket Wins $1,000 a Week for Life
- Jersey Cash 5 Ticket Wins $100K in Camden County
- $150K Winning Powerball Ticket Purchased in Middlesex County