TRENTON, NEW JERSEY – One lucky NJ Powerball ticket matched four numbers and the Powerball number drawn for the April 10th drawing. The winner will receive a $50K third-tier prize.
The Powerball ticket was sold at Jackpocket on Warwick Turnpike in Hewitt in Passaic County.
The winning numbers for the Saturday, April 9, drawing were: 06, 16, 31, 62, and 66. The Red Power Ball number was 18. The Power Play was 2X.
According to lottery officials, “33,466 New Jersey players took home an estimated $171,157 in prizes ranging from $4 to $200. The Powerball jackpot rolls to $288,000,000 for the next drawing to be held Monday, April 11, at 10:59 pm.”
Here are our latest stories about other lottery winners
- 5 million-dollar lottery ticket sold at Harrisburg beer and cigar shop
- $292K Jersey Cash 5 Jackpot Sold In Bergen County
- $1 Million Powerball Ticket Sold in Oceanside
- TAKE 5 $33K Winning Ticket Sold in Brooklyn
- $7.1 Million Pick-6 Lottery Jackpot Won In Burlington County