NEW YORK, NEW YORK – Two lucky NY Lottery players each won the $10,040.50 top-prize for the April 28th TAKE 5 drawing.
These tickets were sold at Jazlyn Grocery on Bleecker Street in Ridgewood, and Smoke Gift and Convenience Store on West 23rd Street in Manhattan.
According to Lottery Officials, “Take 5 players with midday and evening draws on the same ticket must check their numbers at nylottery.ny.gov to determine if they have the winning numbers for the corresponding midday or evening drawing. TAKE 5 numbers are drawn from a field of one through 39. The drawing is televised twice daily at 2:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. A Lottery draw game prize of any amount may be claimed up to one year from the date of the drawing.”
Here are our latest stories about other lottery winners
- Retired woman wins $50k Pick 5 drawing, will help her family out
- Tallahassee woman wins $1 million in lottery scratch off
- $50,000 scratch-off ticket sold in Walkersville
- Lucky sevens drawn in New Jersey Pick 3 lottery
- Lucky New Jersey lottery retailer sells back to back big winning tickets on same day