MIDDLETOWN, PENNSYLVANIA – One very lucky lottery player in Pennsylvania won $1,000,000 playing Powerball. This ticket matched all five numbers in the drawing.
The winning numbers were 14-21-37-44 and 63 and will win $1 million, minus withholding.
This ticket was purchased at Hazle Mini Mary, on State Road 940 in Hazle Township. The mart will receive a $5K bonus for selling the winning Powerball ticket.
According to lottery officials, “Winners are not known until prizes are claimed and tickets are validated. Pennsylvania Lottery Powerball® winners have one year from the drawing date to claim prizes. Winning tickets purchased at a Lottery retailer should immediately be signed on the back. Online winnings automatically appear in a player’s account after the claim has been processed. To initiate an online prize claim, winners should call 1-800-692-7481. Players may visit palottery.com for more information about how to file a claim.”
Here are our latest stories about other lottery winners
- $50,000 lottery ticket sold at Sparrows Point 7-Eleven
- $50,000 winning lottery ticket sold in Hyattsville
- TAKE 5 $18K Ticket Sold in Elmsford
- TAKE 5 $36K Winning Ticket Sold in Rockaway Park
- NY Powerball 3rd Prize Tickets Include $100K Power Play Winner