STATEN ISLAND, NEW YORK – Two lucky TAKE 5 tickets were sold in Ridgewood and Staten Island. They were the top-prize winning tickets for the May 15th evening drawing.
The winning tickets were sold at Jie Zhou Er Inc, on Myrtle Avenue in Ridgewood, and Todt Hill Liquors, on Manor Road in Staten Island, both of which won $17,243.50.
According to lottery officials, “Take 5 players with midday and evening draws on the same ticket must check their numbers at nylottery.ny.gov to determine if they have the winning numbers for the corresponding midday or evening drawing. TAKE 5 numbers are drawn from a field of one through 39. The drawing is televised twice daily at 2:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. A Lottery draw game prize of any amount may be claimed up to one year from the date of the drawing.”
Here are our latest stories about other lottery winners
- $1 Million Annuity Prize Won on Scratch-Off in Toledo
- Vermont Powerball Ticket Wins $366.7 Million Jackpot
- TAKE 5 $9K Ticket Sold In Nineveh and Long Beach
- TAKE 5 $35K Ticket Sold in The Bronx
- Middlesex County Powerball Ticket Wins $2 Million