BROOKLYN, NEW YORK – Two lucky TAKE 5 tickets were bought for the May 25th evening drawing. These tickets each won the $19,237.50 top-prize.
The tickets were sold at Bush Deli on Clinton Street in Brooklyn, and Lucky Huang Grocery Store on Broadway in Elmhurst.
According to lottery officials, “Take 5 players with midday and evening draws on the same ticket must check their numbers at nylottery.ny.gov to determine if they have the winning numbers for the corresponding midday or evening drawing. TAKE 5 numbers are drawn from a field of one through 39. The drawing is televised twice daily at 2:30 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. A Lottery draw game prize of any amount may be claimed up to one year from the date of the drawing.”
Here are our latest stories about other lottery winners
- Cash 5 With Quick Cash $488K Jackpot Won In Lancaster County
- Mega Millions Ticket Worth $1 Million Sold In Delaware County
- TAKE 5 $18K Top-Prize Winner Sold in Elmont
- TAKE 5 $18K Ticket Sold in Staten Island
- TAKE 5 $37K Ticket Sold in the Bronx