TOMS RIVER, NJ – Police in Toms River shut down northbound traffic on Fischer Boulevard near the Hooper Avenue intersection. A vehicle traveling northbound on Fischer struck a telephone pole at an apparent high rate of speed, causing serious damage.
The downed utility pole forced police to shut down traffic while the scene was cleared. The incident happened near the Water’s Edge condominium complex. The extent of injuries at this time is unknown.
- Catch a Predator YouTubers Behind Massive Atlantic City Bust Are Coming Back to New Jersey
- When Is that New Italian Restaurant Opening at the Shoppes at Hooper?
- Atlantic City Announces the Re-Funding of Police at Jersey Shore’s Largest City
- Toms River Expands Barrier Island Teen Curfew
- Jackson GOP Sued in an Attempt to Force Nomination of Reina for Mayor, Claim of Religious Discrimination