NEW YORK, NY – A 63-year-old man was found stabbed multiple times inside of his Manhattan apartment Saturday night and is expected to survive according to the New York City Police Department. Police reported that a man was found inside his West 143rd Street apartment shortly after midnight by a relative.
The man suffered multiple stab wounds and was taken to a nearby hospital. The department said the man is expected to survive his injuries.
At this time, police have not released any information regarding a suspect or motive in the attack.
Here’s what else is happening in New York City…
- Two winning tickets sold in Take 5 evening drawing
- Police identify Bryant Park thieves who have robbed 18 people so far
- NYC man wanted for shooting rampage that killed two, including 17-year-old captured
- Murder rate in NYC jumps 25% in 2022
- Jewish father, son shot in bb-gun drive-by outside Staten Island Kosher market