East Rutherford, NJ, – Get ready for an adrenaline-packed extravaganza as the State Fair Meadowlands returns from June 22 to July 9, promising an unforgettable experience for fairgoers of all ages. Recognized as the largest and most anticipated event of the summer in New Jersey, the 2023 fair guarantees non-stop excitement and entertainment.
Prepare to be enthralled by a lineup of exhilarating acts, captivating rides, and mind-boggling magic performances that will keep you on the edge of your seat. This year’s free entertainment offerings blend beloved favorites with thrilling newcomers, ensuring there’s something for everyone in the family. Brace yourself for the following spectacular shows:
- Pirates of the Colombian Caribbean: World-renowned aerial performers will showcase their awe-inspiring skills in a high-wire thrill show that will leave you breathless.
- BIG BEE Transforming Car: Witness the incredible transformation of a colossal 15-Foot Action Robot as it morphs before your eyes in real-time.
- Famous Racing Pigs: Cheer on your favorite pig as Rosaire’s Royal Racers compete in the Pork Chop Downs, showcasing their lightning-fast racing abilities.
- Cycle Circus: Prepare to be amazed by the daredevil team of the Cycle Circus as they deliver a heart-stopping freestyle motocross show featuring cutting-edge pyrotechnics, music, and lighting.
- Magic of Lance Gifford: Experience award-winning magic acts that will dazzle and enchant as Lance Gifford takes you on a mesmerizing journey.
- Hypnotist Steve Bayner: Prepare to laugh and be astounded by the world-renowned hypnotism act of Steve Bayner.
Mike Dorso, Vice President of State Fair Meadowlands, expressed his excitement for this year’s fair, stating, “We have curated the best and most entertainment-packed year yet, featuring perennial favorites alongside fresh performers that are sure to delight.”
The State Fair Meadowlands will span over 18 days, with extended hours on weekends and July 4th. Fairgoers can enjoy free parking every day, and those opting for Uber rides are advised to follow directional signs to the designated drop-off and pick-up locations.
Aside from the captivating shows, the fair will feature additional highlights, including spectacular fireworks displays on both July 3rd and July 4th, visible from anywhere on the fairgrounds. The popular Petting Zoo will also make a return, allowing children and adults alike to interact with a variety of animals such as ponies, llamas, and donkeys. Pony rides will be available for an additional fee.
Spanning across 35 acres, the fairgrounds will be filled with hundreds of thrilling rides and attractions suitable for all ages, boasting the largest Kiddie Land in New Jersey. Operating hours will be from 6 p.m. to 12 a.m. on weekdays and weeknights (with the exception of Opening Night, which will be from 6 p.m. to 12 a.m.), Fridays from 6 p.m. to 1 a.m., Saturdays from 2 p.m. to 1 a.m., and Sundays from 2 p.m. to 12 a.m.
To ensure a seamless experience, tickets must be purchased online in advance at www.njfair.com. Pricing details can be found at http://njfair.com/tickets/.