ATLANTA, GA – The Major League Baseball All-Star game is an annual mid-summer economic boost for any city that hosts it. Last week, the state of Georgia rolled out new election laws that didn’t sit well with Democrats and Joe Biden.
Now, the Biden administration wants to strip Atlanta of its right to host the 2021 Major League Baseball All-Star Game. The game would help the city of Atlanta and surrounding suburbs, which are a Democrat stronghold financially as it comes out of the other side of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Instead, Biden, the great unifier, wants to inflict punitive damages against the businesses and residents of the city who had nothing to do with the state legislature’s decision last week.
When asked if Major League Baseball should pull out of Atlanta, Biden said “yes”.
“I think today’s professional athletes are acting incredibly responsible,” Biden said. “I would strongly support them doing that. People look to them, they’re leaders. The people who are victimized the most of these leaders of sports.”
- Facebook review board upholds Trump ban
- Trump is back online with his own personal blog version of Twitter
- Many Americans think Biden photo with Jimmy Carter is a fake, is it real?
- Seda calls for Commissioners to stop sponsoring hate and bigotry in Ocean County
- YouTube deleted Dan Bongino Interview with Donald Trump. Here it is