International fast-food brand, Jollibee, will open its first location in Maryland at the Westfield Wheaton mall on Thursday, April 8, 2021. Jollibee invites fans, foodies and first timers in the Greater D.C. area to experience comfort foods made more delicious, including its world-famous Chickenjoy fried chicken.
Located at 2800 University Boulevard West, Suite C., Jollibee will join the regional shopping destination’s featured restaurant offerings. Store hours are 9 a.m. – 11 p.m., seven days a week. Jollibee customers can enjoy their favorite menu items by ordering through the store’s “call & pick-up” order process. For convenience, customers may begin placing their orders two hours in advance of their desired pick-up time by calling (240) 657-9840. Ordering will be available everyday beginning at 7 a.m. and payment will be accepted prior to pick-up. Customers will receive a text message once their order is ready to ensure proper social distancing protocols are followed. In compliance with COVID-19 pandemic restrictions, indoor dining and walk-in orders will not be offered at this time.
“We cannot wait to welcome our fans who have patiently waited for Jollibee’s arrival in the DMV, as well as introduce the brand to curious new customers,” said Maribeth Dela Cruz, President of Jollibee Group North America, Philippine Brands. “We are proud to serve flavorful food options and look forward to sharing our exciting menu with the Greater D.C. community.”
Jollibee’s signature menu items include:
- Chickenjoy: Jollibee’s signature fried chicken is delicately hand-breaded to create a crispy and crunchy exterior, pressure fried for maximum juiciness and marinated to the bone to provide next level flavor. Chickenjoy is often complemented with a side of silky, savory gravy for dipping each and every bite.
- Jolly Spaghetti: Spaghetti? At a fast-food restaurant?! You heard that right. This dish, beloved by adults and kids alike, features a signature sweet-style sauce loaded with chunky slices of savory ham and hotdog and is topped with a generous sprinkle of cheese.
- Peach Mango Pie: This easy-to-enjoy dessert is delivered in a hand-held sleeve, so you’ll never lose the delicious filling made with real sweet Philippine mangoes or its light crispy crust.
“We are thrilled to welcome Jollibee to our dining mix at Westfield Wheaton this spring,” said Stuart Amos, General Manger, Westfield Wheaton. “Our customers are always on the look-out for new, exciting dining options at our shopping center, and we couldn’t be more excited to introduce them to Jollibee’s delicious menu offerings.”
Westfield Wheaton marks the brand’s first location in Maryland and its 49th store in the U.S. Since the start of 2021, Jollibee has opened five new locations, putting the brand on track to achieve its goal of opening 300 store locations throughout North America by 2024. Jollibee fans can look forward to more locations popping up in major cities throughout the year, including Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York City.
Prior to the pandemic, Jollibee store openings have generated tremendous excitement amongst fans from all over the world who gather to celebrate their passion for Jollibee. With safety measures being a top priority, brand fans and curious first-time consumers are prohibited from crowding into stores but can still take home a taste of joy through the “call & pick-up” order process.
- One Bite, Dave Portnoy review Panera’s flatbread pizzaOkay Frankie, let’s review chain franchise pizza. That’s what happened this week when Dave Portnoy reviewed Panera’s flatbread pizza. Portnoy ended up
- Drunk man assaulted police officers with his colostomy bag at Kid Rock’s restaurantNASHVILLE, TN – Nashville Metro Police Department officers have announced the arrest of Nicholas Newhart after attacking police officers with his colostomy
- New wood fire pizza franchise coming to OmahaSmokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza, the fastest growing wood-fired pizza franchise in the US, has announced the opening of its first Nebraska location.
- Mediterranean humus and pita restaurant opening in North HollywoodThe Hummus & Pita Co., one of the fastest-growing Mediterranean concepts in the U.S., has announced its flagship location for all of
- Hawaiian style poke bowls coming to TampaTampa, FL – Island Fin Poke, a fast casual restaurant famous for its Hawaiian style build-your-own poké bowls, is announcing the opening of its