VALDOSTA, GA – The popular, fast-growing, fresh and delicious chicken tenders brand Huey Magoo’s continues to expand its footprint across the Southeast in the Peach State with the grand opening of its newest restaurant in Valdosta, Georgia this Wednesday, April 7, President and CEO Andy Howard announces today. Huey Magoo’s will commemorate the exciting occasion with a special ribbon cutting at 10am, followed by the official opening of the 2,586 square foot restaurant featuring a drive-thru. This is the first of six Huey Magoo’s restaurants franchisees Buck Harris and Brooklyn Harris will open in Southwest Georgia. Buck Harris brings 20 years of ownership in the fried chicken concept, including formally Chick-fil-A and currently Chicken Salad Chicks, to Huey Magoo’s. Huey Magoo’s Valdosta will offer safe dine-in, adhering to CDC and government guidelines for socially distanced seating, and take out. Delivery will also be available through third-party delivery services UberEats and DoorDash starting April 14. Valdosta is the 17th Huey Magoo’s restaurant now open, with many more on the horizon this year.
“We are excited to open our first Huey Magoo’s franchise in Valdosta and be a part of the community of my childhood,” says Buck Harris. “I was born in Valdosta, raised in South Georgia, and my father played football at Valdosta in the 60’s. We have a long family history here.” Howard continues, “Here we go 2021 – The first of several grand openings this year, and we are elated it’s the first for our terrific franchisee Buck Harris and his family. We are continually expanding and breaking records company-wide, even throughout the ongoing pandemic, and I’m incredibly proud of our outstanding team and proven best chicken tenders.”
Huey Magoo’s restaurants offer safe dine-in/out, take out, delivery through third-party delivery services, drive-thru and curbside pickup at participating restaurants. (Check www.hueymagoos.com for updates on all restaurants’ dining room openings). All guests will enjoy Huey Magoo’s signature grilled, hand-breaded or “sauced” premium chicken tenders, farm fresh salads, sandwiches and wraps. Each Huey Magoo’s tender is always made fresh, all natural, with no antibiotics ever, no hormones, no steroids and no preservatives.
Enjoy Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders now open at 1900 Gornto Road, Suite K, Valdosta, GA 31602 (Peachtree Plaza). Hours of operation are Sunday-Thursday 10:30am-9pm, Friday-Saturday 10:30am-10pm. For more information and a complete list of locations, visit www.hueymagoos.com, and call 229-262-7799 for the Valdosta restaurant. For franchising inquiries, contact Andy Howard at email@example.com.
Source: (Restaurant News Release)
- North Carolina’s Great Greek Restaurant chain coming to DC, New York and Boston this fallWest Palm Beach, FL – The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill, an award-winning and rapidly expanding Mediterranean fast-casual concept has signed a national franchise
- Roy Rogers adds “Big Sky” pulled pork sandwich topped with beer battered onion ringsFrederick, MD – With a nod to its western-themed heritage, Roy Rogers restaurants set out this week to take guests on an
- Nathan’s Famous introduces new value menu deals in New York and FloridaJericho, NY – Nathan’s Famous, Inc., the American tradition serving New York favorites for more than 100 years, announced today the launch of its
- Post Office celebrates America’s love for coffee in latest forever stampThe U.S. Postal Service celebrates America’s love of coffee today with the issuance of four new stamps. Whether milky, dark as night,
- The Murphy lockdown ‘has taken significant toll’ on business, Gov. admitsTRENTON, NJ – Since last March, New Jersey has been one of the most restrictive and locked down states in America. The