South Padre Island, TX – Following a year of uncertainty and trying times for the restaurant industry, On The Border Mexican Grill & Cantina is ramping up growth with several new franchise partnerships in the pipeline. The first new franchisee is Perspective Hospitality who is set to open On The Border in South Padre Island this summer.
Perspective Hospitality will open the new restaurant in South Padre Island’s Hilton Garden Inn, located at 7010 Padre Blvd. The restaurant will serve resort guests and local residents alike via dine-in, to-go, and in-room restaurant service. Resort guests will also have the opportunity to enjoy On The Border’s crowd-pleasing food and legendary drinks at the restaurant’s pool-side bar and beach-front patio.
“This is an exciting time for everyone at On The Border,” said Tim Ward, chief executive officer at On The Border. “After a challenging year in the restaurant industry, we continue to prove that On The Border is a best-in-class brand with staying power. We’re thrilled to have Perspective Hospitality join us in our mission to bring Border-style food to as many neighborhoods as possible. Their expertise is sure to make On The Border a success in South Padre Island.”
“We are very excited for this new relationship with On The Border,” said Hershal Patel, manager of Perspective Hospitality. “South Padre Island sees a great number of visitors from all major Texas metropolitan cities, and as a staple Tex-Mex brand, On The Border will offer a taste of home for those visitors, as well as a northern twist on the great regional Mexican fare for our Rio Grande Valley visitors. We’re also proud that this partnership will offer yet another, new experience for our visitors. Perspective Hospitality is a family business with over 40 years of experience in quality hospitality ventures, and we look forward to a long and successful relationship with the On The Border team.”
Source: (Restaurant News Release)
- One Bite, Dave Portnoy review Panera’s flatbread pizzaOkay Frankie, let’s review chain franchise pizza. That’s what happened this week when Dave Portnoy reviewed Panera’s flatbread pizza. Portnoy ended up
- Drunk man assaulted police officers with his colostomy bag at Kid Rock’s restaurantNASHVILLE, TN – Nashville Metro Police Department officers have announced the arrest of Nicholas Newhart after attacking police officers with his colostomy
- New wood fire pizza franchise coming to OmahaSmokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza, the fastest growing wood-fired pizza franchise in the US, has announced the opening of its first Nebraska location.
- Mediterranean humus and pita restaurant opening in North HollywoodThe Hummus & Pita Co., one of the fastest-growing Mediterranean concepts in the U.S., has announced its flagship location for all of
- Hawaiian style poke bowls coming to TampaTampa, FL – Island Fin Poke, a fast casual restaurant famous for its Hawaiian style build-your-own poké bowls, is announcing the opening of its