Alpharetta, Georgia – Curry Up Now, the nation’s largest and fastest growing Indian fast casual concept that is popularly known for its innovative approach to Indian cuisine, is celebrating the opening of its Alpharetta, Georgia, location at 24 South Main Street in Alpharetta City Center. This marks the third metro Atlanta area franchise location and continues Curry Up Now’s aggressive nationwide expansion. With locations in Atlanta’s Madison Yards at Reynoldstown, North Decatur Square and now Alpharetta, Curry Up Now operates 14 restaurants across the country, with more than 50 restaurants in varying stages of development in nearly every major region in the United States.
“I envisioned having a Curry Up Now in the downtown Alpharetta area for quite some time. In fact, during my first real estate tour of the Atlanta Metro, I felt that this exact location could have been our first location in the market,” said Curry Up Now Founder and Chief Troublemaker Akash Kapoor. “We are thrilled to serve our flavorful and playful takes on Indian street food to such a vibrant community while continuing to grow the Curry Up Now brand nationwide.”
Franchisee Hemant Suri opened the Alpharetta location in a low-cost restaurant conversion. After changing the color scheme, décor and adding some new equipment, the restaurant build-out cost far less than expected and helped expedite the timeline to open and serve the community.
“After living in Alpharetta for more than 20 years, I know this concept will be well received among the mix of forward-thinking young professionals and a growing Indian population in the area,” said Suri. “We are proud to have successfully opened our third Curry Up Now in about 18 months and are already looking for the fourth location. We feel the greater Atlanta market has the potential to accommodate even more, our goal is to open 10 locations.”
- One Bite, Dave Portnoy review Panera’s flatbread pizzaOkay Frankie, let’s review chain franchise pizza. That’s what happened this week when Dave Portnoy reviewed Panera’s flatbread pizza. Portnoy ended up
- Drunk man assaulted police officers with his colostomy bag at Kid Rock’s restaurantNASHVILLE, TN – Nashville Metro Police Department officers have announced the arrest of Nicholas Newhart after attacking police officers with his colostomy
- New wood fire pizza franchise coming to OmahaSmokin’ Oak Wood-Fired Pizza, the fastest growing wood-fired pizza franchise in the US, has announced the opening of its first Nebraska location.
- Mediterranean humus and pita restaurant opening in North HollywoodThe Hummus & Pita Co., one of the fastest-growing Mediterranean concepts in the U.S., has announced its flagship location for all of
- Hawaiian style poke bowls coming to TampaTampa, FL – Island Fin Poke, a fast casual restaurant famous for its Hawaiian style build-your-own poké bowls, is announcing the opening of its