BERKELEY TWP-On September 20th 2018 at approximately 1:30pm Manitou Park Fire Company was requested to assist Bayville Volunteer Fire Dept with a boat fire in Bayville. Manitou Park Water Rescue Unit 1816 assisted Berkeley Hazmat Station 85 with deploying absorbent booms in the water to minimize contaminants from spreading in the water.
Reported by Manitou Park Volunteer Fire Company.
The following was a Multi-Agency Operation which consisted of the following agencies.
– Bayville Fire Department
– Manitou Park Fire Company
– Berkeley Twp. Hazmat
– Ocean County Fire Coordinators
– Ocean County Fire Marshall’s Office
– Berkeley Twp. EMS
– Berkeley Twp. Police Department
– New Jersey State Police
– Ocean County Prosecutors Office
– Ocean County Sheriff’s Office
– Tow Boat US.