TOMS RIVER, NJ – The following individuals were booked into the Ocean County Jail on Thursday, February 11th, 2021. The data has been compiled from the Ocean County official jail inmate search. Appearance on this list does not necessarily mean new charges have been filed, just that the individual was processed into the jail at that time.
Sometimes, this can be because a person was sentenced and remanded to custody or for possible violations of parole, probation or other warrants.
All records by Ocean County Jail:
- Jason Michael Close – Possession.
- Jennifer Cubbedge – Possession.
- Michael Douglas Fernandez – Possession.
- Joshua Paul Hunter – Posession, Hash, MFG/D/D/Heroin/Coke .5oz< 50OZ 2nd degree.
- Madeline Rae Leidy – Fail to make proper disp. of CDS
- Brianna Mayweather – NA
- Jesus Rivera-Martinez – Conspiracy
- Daniel Roth – Unlawful possession of a weapon, Posession, Eluding
- Thomas Tanfield – Contempt, Paraphernalia, Possession with intent to sell hypodermic syringes
- Evan Williamson – Conspiracy, Eluding, Shoplifting