MISHICOT, WI – Timothy J. Tetzlaff (age: 59) of the Town of Mishicot, Wisconsin, pled guilty to one count of interstate travel with the intent to engage a minor in criminal sexual activity, and another count of production of child pornography.
According to the plea agreement, Tetzlaff will receive a sentence of at least 15 years’ imprisonment and up to a life sentence when he is sentenced before Senior U.S. District Judge William C. Griesbach on June 28, 2021.
This case was investigated by the Manitowoc County Sheriff’s Office, the Manitowoc County District Attorney’s Office, and the Green Bay office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. It is being prosecuted by Assistant United States Attorney Daniel R. Humble.
The Victim Services division of the U.S. Attorney’s Office may be reached at (800) 680-8949 for further information and support.
- Convicted Felon and Grape Street Crip Gang Member Sentenced to 10 Years for Drug and Firearms Offenses
- Bristol, Tennessee Woman Sentenced to 24 Months in Prison for Role in Pandemic Unemployment Scheme
- Two SCI Inmates, Two Allegheny County Residents Charged in Schemes to Smuggle Synthetic Cannabinoids into State Prisons and to Obtain Pandemic Unemployment Benefits
- Barnstable Man Indicted on Child Exploitation Offenses
- Three Former Hamilton Correctional Institution Annex Officers Plead Guilty To Violating Inmate’s Civil Rights