GRAYTON, OH – Steven Gezo of Grayton is enjoying a sunny $50,000 windfall after playing the Ohio Lottery’s $30 Millions scratch-off. www.ohiolottery.com/Games/ScratchOffs/$30-Games/Millions
He purchased his winning ticket at Lindsey Village Market, located at 217 South Main Street in Lindsey.
Steven will receive approximately $36,000 after federal and state tax withholdings. He beat odds of 1 in 186,667 to win. As of March 25, Millions has 54 prizes of $50,000 remaining.
For more information about the Ohio Lottery and its contribution to education, visit
- Woman slapped with giant meat log in potato chip aisle at Walmart
- SWAT Team called in after man refused to comply with an eviction notice
- Two teens arrested for shooting of 19-year-old Jejuan Jones
- Police say body found in woods was city’s 71st murder of 2021
- $2 million lottery ticket sold in Gallipolis