Dr. Anthony Fauci says parents should be concerned about their children playing with other children without masks. When children are interacting with groups from multiple households, Fauci says to continue masking up. Children, Fauci said should also continue wearing facemasks even if both parents have been vaccinated because they could still be carriers of the virus.
Watch the video below:
- Fully vaccinated New York Yankees coach tests positive for COVID-19
- Is Murphy pumping the numbers on vaccinations too? Why not, It’s not the first time
- Murphy administration just deleted 16,000 COVID-19 cases that never happened
- Researcher says “COVID nails” could be a sign that you had the virus
- Talk radio host Bill Spadea banned from YouTube for criticizing school mask policy