Not many of Joe Biden’s appointees in federal government go off script, but CDC Director Rochelle Walensky did just that in an emotional plea to Americans to keep following the CDC’s COVID-19 guidelines.
Her comments weren’t based on any science, polls, or data, but a feeling she’s having. Her video resembled a random Facebook feed video from concerned mom than it did from the nation’s (new) top official at the Center for Disease Control. It was a gut feeling message.
“I have a recurring feeling of impending doom,” she said. “We have so much to look forward to and so much promise and potential where we are and so much reason for hope, but right now, I’m scared.”
- Trump said Liz Cheney is a bitter, horrible human being after her Wyoming GOP ouster
- Mo Hill team cries foul over Rodrick Team campaign literature
- Mo Hill’s New Party Boss Attacks Shore News Over Quinlisk Violence Charges
- Ted Cruz says Ilhan Omar acting as Press Secretary for Terrorist Hamas
- Ted Cruz says radical Democrat election bill the number one threat to America