NEW YORK – Another violent hate crime against an Asian New York was committed and now the NYPD have shared the video of the assault in hopes of finding the suspect who nearly killed a man on a train. The incident took place on the New York subway and a black male nearly beat an Asian man to death.
“We need the public’s help. The NYPD is aware of this video and is investigating. Anyone that has information regarding this incident is urged to call or DM @NYPDTips 1-800-577-TIPS and provide additional details including the date and time of occurrence. @NYPDTransit@NYPDnews,” the NYPD said.
When asked if the suspect was a white male, Trump supporter or Republican, police said the suspect was not, instead he was a black male, roughly six feet tall wearing a black mask, black clothes and black skullcap. The suspect choked the victim until he passed out then exited the train.
- Two Niagara County Men Forced Undocumented Immigrants To Work At Their Mexican Restaurant
- Former Postal Worker Fined For Failing To Deliver Over 700 Pieces Of Mail Which Included Three Absentee Ballots
- Former Buffalo Resident Pleads Guilty To Selling Crack Cocaine In Salamanca Area
- New Yorker Sentenced in Eastern District of Texas for Nationwide Identity Theft and Fraud Scheme
- $275,000 lottery ticket sold at Sunoco station in Bentleyville