A 36-year-old female cop working the beat in a Brooklyn subway station was sexually molested Saturday afternoon, according to a report in the New York Post. “I want you to be my lover,” the creep said, according to a police report on the incident. Herbert Buidzsen, 31, grabbed her crotch and rear-end.
Source: NY post
- Two Niagara County Men Forced Undocumented Immigrants To Work At Their Mexican Restaurant
- Former Postal Worker Fined For Failing To Deliver Over 700 Pieces Of Mail Which Included Three Absentee Ballots
- Former Buffalo Resident Pleads Guilty To Selling Crack Cocaine In Salamanca Area
- New Yorker Sentenced in Eastern District of Texas for Nationwide Identity Theft and Fraud Scheme
- $275,000 lottery ticket sold at Sunoco station in Bentleyville