As the crisis in the Suez Canal continues, the unsuspecting victims of the ordeal have become the sexually frustrated citizens of Europe and beyond. The Evergiven is blocking their shipment of sex toys.
One ship, according to a report in the Metro, a UK paper is carrying 20 full containers of sex toys. It’s one of nearly 400 ships waiting for the Evergreen to pull out so they can have their turn getting in and out of the Suez Canal.
The delay is hurting the sex market most in the Netherlands and Belgium, Metro reported.
- Pandemic relief: Golden Corral announces reopening in Lake Charles
- Biden says unemployed can’t turn down work, Murphy says they can if the job doesn’t pay enough
- Some Wawa stores to close temporarily as company struggles to find workers
- Drunk man assaulted police officers with his colostomy bag at Kid Rock’s restaurant
- FBI says COVID-19 ID cards are essentially useless because they’re so easy to forge and copy