SUMTER, SC – An 11-year-old girl has gone missing in Sumter. It is suspected that she has run away from home.
Police are now searching for the girl and asking for the community’s help.
Missing since Tuesday night
Jozanna Lynn Quezada, 11, was last seen at the corner of Edghill Road and Raccoon Road at about 6 p.m. on March 30. She left her residence on Sans Souci Road at about 5:30 p.m.
Jozanna has brown hair, brown eyes is 5 feet tall, and about 100 pounds. She was last seen wearing blue jeans, a gray T-shirt with pink stripes and elbow-length sleeves, and no shoes.
Jozanna does not have any medical concerns. Anyone who sees Jozanna is asked to call 911, Sumter County Sheriff’s Office at (803) 436-2000, or Crime Stoppers at 1-888-CRIME-SC.
- Westminster man arrested for exploitation of childrenMay 5, 2021 – South Carolina Attorney General Alan Wilson announced the arrest of Donald Alfred Slater, Jr., 62, of Westminster, S.C., on
- Georgetown County man charged for child pornographyGEORGETOWN, SC – Sheriff Carter Weaver reports the arrest of a Rhems man in relation to a child pornography investigation.Sheriff’s Office investigators
- Indictment announced in fatal South Carolina kidnappingMYRTLE BEACH, SOUTH CAROLINA – Acting United States Attorney M. Rhett DeHart stated today that a Federal Grand Jury in Columbia returned a
- Police department accused of enforcing school mask policy says it never happenedMount Pleasant, S.C. – After a social media post claimed police officers were placed at Pickney Elementary School to bully parents into
- Tim Scott shreds Biden after Congressional speechWASHINGTON, DC – President Joe Biden promised to unite Americans and to work on easing the division between the left and right.