|BRICK TOWNSHIP, NJ – The Township “Pick up Brick” program will kick off a series of community cleanups on April 17th, partnering with Environmental Group Clean Ocean Action for their Annual Spring Beach Sweeps. |
“Pick up Brick” is a collaborative anti-litter program sponsored by the Environmental Commission, Green Team and Clean Communities Coordinator.
The April 17th Beach Sweeps begin at 9am and have been expanded this year to include Brick Beach I, Brick Beach III and Windward Beach Park. “Beach Captains” will be on hand to provide supplies and guidance to volunteers throughout the morning.
Volunteers can get more information and must register for the beach sweeps at cleanoceanaction.org. Additional “Pick up Brick” campaign cleanups will be announced on Earth Day. Anyone interested in volunteering, organizing a cleanup or receiving notifications about the “Pick up Brick” program should email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Ocean County News
- Todd Frazier goes to war with small market Pittsburgh talk radio trollToms River’s hometown hero, Major League Baseball player Todd Frazier has gone to war. The veteran third baseman was designated for assignment
- Is Murphy pumping the numbers on vaccinations too? Why not, It’s not the first timeThe science employed by New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy has been questionable since day one of the pandemic. His numbers were often
- Woman drops cigarette while driving, strikes two people, dog, parked cars and mailboxTOMS RIVER, NJ – A woman smoking in her car dropped her cigarette while driving down Morris Boulevard in Toms River on
- Woman slashed, beaten by road raging man in Jackson TownshipJACKSON TOWNSHIP, NJ – A Jackson woman was slashed by an out of control man during a road rage incident in the
- McGuckin’s pro-Hill team savaged after posting Facebook campaign advertisementTOMS RIVER, NJ – Politics in Ocean County has become a blood sport in the past year and this weekend, New Jersey