NEW YORK, NY – Located in the East Village, the Pyramid Club was home to some of the world’s best New York City hardcore matinees in the late 80s and early 90s. It’s where you could have seen some of the top performing bands play on one ticket for just a few bucks. The Pyramid Club hosted underground punk, hadcore and more until it was closed due to COVID-19 last spring.
It was also known for being a hangout for the New York City drag queen scene.
Now, the Pyramid Club is no more. The latest victim of the COVID-19 pandemic.
More than a year after the nightclub temporarily closed its doors, Perez texted the owners to inquire about reopening plans. They reportedly responded that “due to COVID-19, The Pyramid Club will not reopen.”NYEater.Com
- Mighty Bosstone’s George Floyd Video is even too awkward and woke for the awkward and wokeThe Mighty Mighty Bosstones just released a tribute to racial diversity and to recognize the murder of George Floyd, but even the
- After ratings dive, CNN’s Don Lemon says it’s over for his showCNN host Don Lemon, an avid Democrat said last year he wanted President Trump out of office at all costs in true
- Vaccinated Bill Maher tests positive for COVID-19HBO liberal shock jock Bill Maher has COVID-19. HBO announced on Thursday that the taping of his show for today has been
- Gambler who lost $380 on slot machine threatened to blow up Hard Rock CasinoHOLLYWOOD, FL – A woman who lost $380 on slots at the Seminole Hard Rock Casino was so angry that instead of
- Ex-Husband of New Jersey reality TV star indicted for home invasion, assault of ex-wifeFREEHOLD – A Monmouth County Grand Jury has returned a new indictment naming a Franklin Lakes man, the ex-husband of Real Housewives