NASHVILLE, TN – Crave Hot Dogs and BBQ is a Hot Dog and BBQ restaurant that features delicious Jumbo Hot Dogs which are grilled to perfection, in addition to brats as well as mild and hot sausages. You will also find smoked brisket, pulled chicken and pulled pork as well as an array of desserts and sides. The restaurant has fun plays on classic BBQ dishes such as BBQ tacos, or Mac N Brisket sandwiches. The interior of the restaurants are very modern rustic and include a self-serve beer wall.
Typically, you can find anywhere from 18-32 taps which include local craft beers and wine and sometimes mixed drinks. The restaurant often teams up with local breweries to bring classic favorites to their towns. The overall feel of the restaurant is very relaxed and a fun family environment.
You can dine in the restaurant or relax on one of the patios often having games such as cornhole, connect four and more. Crave also has events during the week such as trivia night, tap takeovers, $2 Hot Dog Tuesdays and kids eat free Wednesdays. It truly is a fun family go to spot, where there is something for everyone.
Crave is excited to enter the Nashville, Tennessee market. “Nashville, TN is a market we’ve wanted to get into for quite some time, we are excited to have found the right franchisees to bring it there and can’t wait for it to open. Crave Corporate.”
Crave currently has units across the United States in Georgia, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas, Florida, Colorado, Louisiana, Nevada, Michigan, Arizona, Pennsylvania and more. The expansion plans for Crave are to have 100 units open of the next 3-5 years with no less than 20 trucks on the road. Crave also has a food truck model that they released early 2020.
Source: (Restaurant News Release)
- North Carolina’s Great Greek Restaurant chain coming to DC, New York and Boston this fallWest Palm Beach, FL – The Great Greek Mediterranean Grill, an award-winning and rapidly expanding Mediterranean fast-casual concept has signed a national franchise
- Roy Rogers adds “Big Sky” pulled pork sandwich topped with beer battered onion ringsFrederick, MD – With a nod to its western-themed heritage, Roy Rogers restaurants set out this week to take guests on an
- Nathan’s Famous introduces new value menu deals in New York and FloridaJericho, NY – Nathan’s Famous, Inc., the American tradition serving New York favorites for more than 100 years, announced today the launch of its
- Post Office celebrates America’s love for coffee in latest forever stampThe U.S. Postal Service celebrates America’s love of coffee today with the issuance of four new stamps. Whether milky, dark as night,
- The Murphy lockdown ‘has taken significant toll’ on business, Gov. admitsTRENTON, NJ – Since last March, New Jersey has been one of the most restrictive and locked down states in America. The