DONNA, TX – Democrats, led by President Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez complained several years ago about President Donald J. Trump using “cages for kids” built by President Barack Obama. In response, President Trump closed down all of the Obama-era child cages and implemented new laws to deter border crossings.
Kids didn’t need to be in cages anymore.
President Joe Biden has since reopened those cages and is building even more cages for children, surpassing the cages built by the Obama administration.
Today, Texas U.S. Senator Ted Cruz, whose state houses most of Biden’s cages and child detention camps spoke out against Biden’s cages.
“For four years, we heard Democrats and much of the media going on and on about kids in cages. They never acknowledged that it was Barack Obama who built those cages,” Cruz said.
Cruz said he toured Obama’s cages in 2013 and 2014 when they were built.
“Now, Joe Biden is building new cages, he’s building bigger cages and they’re more full,” Cruz said.
Cruz said there were children lined up in the cages elbow to elbow, with no social distancing and many not wearing PPE to protect themselves and others from the spread of COVID-19.
“Side by side, by side in the midst of a pandemic,” Cruz said. “10% of those kids are testing positive for COVID.”
- Get the latest news from the Biden Border Crisis on the Shore News Network’s Biden Border Crisis News page.
- Another child dropped from atop U.S. Border Wall by human traffickersIMPERIAL BEACH, Calif. — San Diego Sector Border Patrol agents witnessed a smuggler drop a two-year-old child from atop the 18-foot-high border wall
- Convicted murdered trying to get back into U.S. caught at Mexican borderEAGLE PASS, Texas – U.S. Border Patrol agents assigned to Del Rio Sector arrested a convicted murderer, April 14. “Our agents are doing a great
- Three child sex offenders caught crossing U.S.-Mexico borderEDINBURG, Texas – U.S. Border Patrol agents in the Rio Grande Valley arrested three illegal aliens with prior convictions for sexual crimes
- Human trafficking operations disrupted in TexasEDINBURG, Texas – U.S. Border Patrol agents from the Rio Grande Valley Sector (RGV) disrupted alien smuggling cases. On Tuesday afternoon, RGV
- South Dakota Governor Says She Will Not Allow Resettlement of Biden’s Illegal Immigrants“Call me when you’re an American,” South Dakota Governor Kristi Noem told immigrants who may want to consider resettling in South Dakota