WASHINGTON, DC – Detectives from the Metropolitan Police Department’s Fifth District seek the public’s assistance in locating suspects in reference to an Attempt to Commit Robbery offense that occurred on Tuesday, April 6, 2021, in the 900 block of Rhode Island Avenue, Northeast.
At approximately 12:05 pm, the suspects approached the victims at the listed location. The suspects attempted to take the victims’ property but were unsuccessful. One of the suspects then assaulted one of the victims, and the suspects then fled the scene.
Anyone who can identify these individuals or who has knowledge of this incident should take no action but call police at (202) 727-9099 or text your tip to the Department’s TEXT TIP LINE at 50411. Crime Solvers of Washington, DC currently offers a reward of up to $1,000 to anyone who provides information that leads to the arrest and indictment of the person or persons responsible for a crime committed in the District of Columbia.
- Arrests made after man in car struck by stray bullet last JulyWASHINGTON, D.C. – A D.C. man is recovering after being struck by a bullet while sitting in his car. Detectives from the
- Man stabbed in D.C. recovering from non-life threatening woundsWASHINGTON, D.C. – A man was stabbed on Tuesday in Washington, D.C. and is recovering from his injuries. The D.C. Metropolitan Police
- Know this guy? He’s wanted for D.C. carjackingWASHINGTON, DC – Detectives from the Metropolitan Police Department’s Carjacking Task Force seek the public’s assistance in identifying and locating a suspect
- Woman stabbed to death on MLK Avenue in D.C.WASHINGTON, DC – Detectives from the Metropolitan Police Department’s Homicide Branch are investigating a homicide that occurred on Monday, May 10, 2021,
- Some Wawa stores to close temporarily as company struggles to find workersThere’s just no reason at for low wage workers to return to work in New Jersey as many are getting state unemployment