FRANKLIN LAKES, NJ – The Hyke & Byke team is pleased to announce the Amazon launch of its high-quality air mattress. Designed specifically for camping, backpacking, hiking, backpacking, and other outdoor activities, the product allows users to rest comfortably after a long day. Founded in 2015 by three outdoor enthusiasts searching for affordable yet high-quality accessories, Hyke & Byke has quickly impressed outdoor enthusiasts across the country. In addition to delivering quality products for honest prices, the company donates a portion of its profits to eliminate poverty by helping micro-economies grow.
You can check out the Hyke and Byke products here.
“At the end of a long day hiking, your back deserves a soft, pillowy pad to rest on — as much as it deserves to not even notice it in your pack. These premium quality full and ultra-light-sized sleeping pads for backpacking are the lightest, most compressible pads with the highest quality materials that we have made,” a senior spokesperson from Hyke & Byke said.
Available in full and ultra-light sizes, the company’s sleeping pads feature thick, horizontal air channels that support the body comfortably. The product also features a micro-adjustment valve that allows users to adjust the air pressure to suit their preference. When not in use, hikers can roll up their sleeping pad and secure it with the attached roll faster before sliding into its light yet durable ripstop nylon carrying case. These sleeping pads for backpacking are extremely light and save a lot of space and weight.
Owing to its ultra-light water-repellent 70 D ripstop nylon, Hyke & Byke sleeping pads offer long-lasting durability. The full size of the inflatable sleeping pad is 76 inches by 24 inches and weighs 1 pound 12 ounces, while the ultra light sleeping pad is 72 inches by 20 inches and weighs 1 pound 8 ounces.
“When I first got the package, I was surprised at how small it was! I was sure that the mattress would be small and not very durable. I got it out, put air in it quickly and easily, and took it camping that weekend. It is narrow, so it probably wouldn’t work for a larger person, but it worked great for me. I am a side sleeper, and I spent two nights on this. I never touched the ground, and it never lost air. I was extremely impressed! This would be perfect for the avid backpacker or mountain biker that needs to pack light or the casual camper looking to save space,” a delighted user mentioned, recommending the product.
- Carnival Cruise Line hoping for July restart for U.S. cruisesCarnival Cruise Line today notified its guests and travel advisor partners of cancellations for additional sailings as it works toward plans for
- Princess cancels more 2021 cruisesWhile Princess Cruises continues to work with various government and port authorities to finalize its additional plans for return to cruising and due to
- First look at NCL’s mega luxury cruise ship PrimaNorwegian Cruise Line, the innovator in global cruise travel with a 54-year history of breaking boundaries, today opened for sale the first
- Gambler who lost $380 on slot machine threatened to blow up Hard Rock CasinoHOLLYWOOD, FL – A woman who lost $380 on slots at the Seminole Hard Rock Casino was so angry that instead of
- Visit NJ: 20 Waterfalls to visit this spring in New JerseyThe New Jersey Department of Tourism has compiled a list of 20 great waterfalls you and your family to visit during the