CALEXICO, Calif. – U.S. Border Patrol agents assigned to the El Centro Sector arrested a gang member Sunday evening.
The incident occurred at around 10:54 p.m., when agents assigned to the Calexico Station apprehended a man approximately 18 miles east of the Calexico Port of Entry. The man was transported to the El Centro Processing Center for immigration and criminal history screening.
Agents conducted records checks, which revealed that the man, a 41-year-old illegal alien from Mexico, is a documented Paisas gang member with a criminal history. He has multiple felony convictions to include Grand Theft, Robbery, Evasion, and Re-entry of a Deported Felon, all of which are felony offenses. The illegal alien was sentenced to over 8 years’ incarceration for his crimes. He committed his crimes in Los Angeles and Imperial Counties.
Additionally, an immigration judge formally removed the illegal alien on Aug. 10, 2004 back to Mexico.
- Get the latest news from the Biden Border Crisis on the Shore News Network’s Biden Border Crisis News page.
- Biden propaganda machine caught red handed in DHS release claiming child detention camps empty…they’re notThe Biden Administration was caught red handed on Tuesday flat out lying about the current situation at the Donna, Texas child migrant
- Three dead after human trafficking ship breaks apart on California reefSAN DIEGO — An attempt to smuggle more than 30 people into the United States along the coast of San Diego Sunday turned
- Migrant caravan of 172 from Central America caught attempting to cross borderEDINBURG, Texas – Rio Grande Valley Sector (RGV) Border Patrol agents successfully foil five human smuggling attempts and apprehend 172 migrants. Yesterday
- Drug trafficker caught smuggling $3 million worth of heroin across the borderHIDALGO, Texas—U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Office of Field Operations (OFO) at the Hidalgo International Bridge arrested two men, both United States
- Border Patrol rescues Guatemalan caravan lost in California desertOTAY MESA, Calif. — San Diego Sector’s (SDC) Border Patrol Search, Trauma, and Rescue (BORSTAR) team rescued five migrants last Thursday who were lost near