TALLAHASSEE – The Florida Lottery announces that Nicholas Tann, 33, of Clermont, claimed a $1 million top prize from THE FASTEST ROAD TO $1,000,000 Scratch-Off game at Florida Lottery Headquarters in Tallahassee. He chose to receive his winnings as a one-time, lump-sum payment of $790,000.00.
Tann says he bought the winning Scratch-Off ticket when he got off work, but he didn’t expect the ticket to be a top prize winner, “My jaw dropped and a rush came over me – I couldn’t believe I just won $1 million!”
Tann purchased his winning ticket from Wawa, located at 16126 Greater Groves Boulevard in Clermont. The retailer will receive a $2,000 bonus commission for selling the winning Scratch-Off ticket.
Here’s what is happening in Florida
Get the latest news from Florida on our Florida News page.
- Crave hot dog truck coming to ShreveportSHREVEPORT, LA – Crave Hot Dogs and BBQ is one of the fastest growing Hot Dog and BBQ restaurants in the United States.
- There’s a new hot dog joint in ApopkaAPOPKA, FL- Crave Hot Dogs and BBQ is one of the fastest growing Hot Dog and BBQ restaurants in the United States. Founded
- Claim of ‘black man’ touching teenage girl at bus stop false, cops saySARASOTA, FL – The Sarasota community was on edge this morning after the report of an unknown man approaching a 15-year-old girl
- Suspect arrested in fatal shooting at Orlando immigration officeAt 9:45 am, Orlando Police were dispatched to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services field office located at the intersection of Lee
- Teen arrested for making false bomb threat at Florida high schoolGULF COUNTY, FL – Gulf County Sheriff’s Office (GCSO) Deputies responded to Wewahitchka High School (WHS), shortly after 1:00 PM, today after