WASHINGTON, DC – Detectives from the Metropolitan Police Department’s Homicide Branch seek the public’s assistance in locating a suspect in reference to a homicide that occurred on Wednesday, March 31, 2021, in the 1300 Block of Congress Street, Southeast.
At approximately 1:21 pm, members of the Seventh District responded to the listed location for the report of a shooting. Upon arrival, members located two adult male and two adult female victims suffering from gunshot wounds. DC Fire and EMS responded to the scene and transported all four victims to local hospitals for treatment. Moments later, members learned of a fifth victim seeking treatment at a local hospital.
Despite all life-saving efforts, one adult male victim and one adult female victim were pronounced dead. All additional victims are being treated for non-life threatening injuries.
The decedents have been identified as 25 year-old George Evans III, and 28 year-old Keosha Ferguson, bothof Southeast, DC.
One of the suspects in this case has been identified as 25 year-old Tarik Turner, of Southeast, DC. He is wanted on a DC Superior Court arrest warrant charging him with Second Degree Murder while Armed in the homicide of Keosha Ferguson.
- Two shot while standing in front of D.C. convenience storeWASHINGTON, DC – The safest place in Washington, D.C. these days is behind the wall erected around the U.S. Capitol building. Outside
- DC Warzone: Capitol Heights double shooting caught on videoWASHINGTON, DC – Two people were shot at a gas station convenience store in Capitol Heights Tuesday evening. The shooting, caught on
- D.C. Mayor Joins Left’s Assault on Dancing, Latest to ban DancingWASHINGTON, DC – Washington, D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser has joined the left’s assault against dancing as the pandemic wanes and liberal politicians
- Man sitting in road killed in hit and run in D.C.Detectives with the Metropolitan Police Department’s Major Crash Investigations Unit seek the public’s assistance in identifying and locating a vehicle sought in
- Pedestrian struck and killed in D.C.Detectives with the Metropolitan Police Department’s Major Crash Investigations Unit are investigating a traffic fatality resulting from a traffic crash that occurred